Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Requests

Hey all!

I realize that it's been a while since the last time a made a substantial post. There has been a lot going on in the last few months. So what I would love to do here is sort of update you in the form of a prayer request list. Those of you who have questions or comments, feel free to contact me however you know how. And those of you who have prayer requests of your own, please make those known as well. <3 ya all!!

- Parents separation. The main reason for my literary absence has been due to me taking time to process and deal with issues going on with family back home. Both of my parents as well as my sister could use  constant covering (as well as myself, of course) during this time of adjustment and transition.

- JT Contract. It's that time again. When I have to make a decision about whether to stay in China for another year or to return Stateside. There quite a few factors to be considered in this decision, and I'll be sitting down with the boss this week to discuss options with him. Direction, wisdom and guidance would be much appreciated.

- Liberty U. I am still taking courses online through Liberty, and thus far they have gone fabulously. I pray that it continues that way. I have a two week trip/vacation to Thailand coming up and need to be sure that school doesn't fall behind during or because of that time. 

- JT. There are a lot of changes and adjustments being made with the school that I'm working with and we (the staff) would all very much appreciate prayer support through all of it. 

- Safe travels. Chinese New Year will be spent traveling/ministering in Thailand.

- Personal spiritual/ministry growth. Wisdom and diligence to upcoming opportunities and needs.

- *Insert yours here* Please let me know how I can be praying for you. I may be horrible about staying in touch, but that doesn't mean I'm not constantly thinking and praying for you.

1 comment:

  1. ** JT Contract
    ** Another year of China...

    ** how to help my friends more :D


    - you are a strong and amazing woman...
    God would not give you something you could not handle...
    I love you... but he Loves you most!

    ReplyDelete